MediWrap® products are ideal for the protection of casualties and victims of any age to help prevent the onset of trauma induced hypothermia. Widely used by emergency first responders for stabilization prior to hospital arrival, they are lightweight, easy to store and easy to carry.
MediWrap® also provides a simple passive warming solution to patients undergoing surgery, especially when they are not known to be at risk for hypothermia and active warming steps are not being provided.
All MediWrap® products are highly thermal retentive and help prevent convective, conductive, evaporative, and radiative heat loss.
The Blanket is used as a passive warming system without the need to connect to a separate heating supply.
· Promotes quick turnaround time, with minimal cleaning required.
· High absorbency of bodily fluids.
· Fluids are not transferred to stretcher, trolley, mattress or pillow.
· Individually wrapped packs.
· Latex free
· Minimal storage space required, unlike traditional bedding.