The Emergency Bandage is a compact “all-in-one” pressure bandage and is especially fast and effective in the treatment of severe bleeding of extremities, head injuries or the neck.
The thick, absorbent wound dressing is available in widths of 10 cm or 15 cm and does not stick to the wound. The pressure bar is directly attached to the bandage and is used to apply pressure as needed.
An additional “Stop-n-Go” thread prevents unintentional unrolling of the bandage during application. A closure bar enables immediate fixation of the pressure bandage without the use of tape and can also be used in a twisting motion to apply additional pressure to the wound.
Self application with only one hand is possible by using the handle loop on the proximal end of the bandage.
• First Responders
• Emergency Medical Services
• Military – Medics, Soldiers
• Law Enforcement
• Disaster Preparedness
• Commercial and Industrial Site
• First-Aid Kits
• Immediate direct pressure
• Quick and easy self-application
• Consolidation into a single unit
• Primary & secondary dressing
• Pressure applicator
• Closure bar
• Time, space and cost savings